But we have been getting things done around here and now I will share these things with you.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
We're still here
So some of you may be thinking that we at our 1928 bungalow have fallen off the face of the earth, but the truth is I have just been uninspired to post due to lack of inspiration.
But we have been getting things done around here and now I will share these things with you.
Brian has built the corner cabinet recycling center and the sink cabinet. That is the sink sitting on top of the corner cabinet it is very large and deep, we will be able to wash a cookie sheet no problem.
We put gutters across the back of the house and got two 55 gallon rain barrels to collect the rain.
limes and lemons juicy and ready for delicious spritzers.
Brian completely rewired the garage, turns out whoever wired it before thought it was OK to bury an unprotected electric wire 6" below the surface. All of the wires are now in conduit.
But we have been getting things done around here and now I will share these things with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment