Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Crib!


Viola is finally ready to move into her own room and sleep in her crib. Brian and I have extraordinarily good taste so when it came to picking out a crib we liked the designer $1000 ones that were a bit out of the price range so Brian decided to put his wood working tools to work and build one. And it is a beauty. It is made out of birch and poplar and will convert into a toddler bed when Viola is ready for her "big girl bed." It is actually far better than the designer ones and was made by papa so as you can see, Viola loves it.


Fine craftsmanship

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the crib. Jim had told us about it, and I will agree that it is beautiful! Good job, Brian. P.S. I also like Viola's floral diaper cover.

Anonymous said...

Amazing crib!!!! Beautiful!! But now you are going to have to make one for each child, otherwise they will fight over it when they are older and feel neglected it was only made for Viola. So how many cribs will that be? 4?