Wednesday, March 12, 2008

progress:

We are in the process of putting up the hardy board on the bottom half of the walls and its a bit of a headache since you have to cut the outlet holes exactly perfect or it will not fit. I am not a perfectionist by any stretch of the word but brian is pretty good at getting things right and if they are not actually doing them over. I am always the one saying "its good enough" "We can just fill it is with joint compound or Great Stuff" God gave us to each other for a reason. Thanks God.
When we finish the walls we can finish the floor and when we finish the floor (two more coats of polyurethane) we can put the appliances in the kitchen and then we can, WASH CLOTHES!!!!
I have never wanted to wash clothes so much in my life.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was so ready to be done with our hardibacker! Such a PIA it is to work with.

Jake Adams said...

nice house