
I had the best birthday party last night at my friend Beth's house. There was delicious chicken Marsala, yummy carrot cake, and a pinata filled with candy, pirate eye patches, tattoos, fake fingernails (Beth I forgot my fake fingernails on your porch, I better not see you in those next time I see you), parachute men, and pink sponge curlers. It was the best birthday party ever. Oh yea, and we got to meet Anna's new special friend Rich. He seems like a good one to me. Brian, by the way, was the one who took out the pinata with a mighty swack that scattered the goodies for miles.
Laura, Nate, and Boaz were there but sadly had to depart early due to a wicked headache, guys you were missed.
There were so many good photos that I made a Smug mug album of them. Click album to see more good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment