This morning Viola had her first encounter with Monk-monk, my child hood friend. Now, I must confess that my cousin Lyn had the same monkey and she came up with the name and I just stole it. And she loved hers far more than I ever did, in fact she had two of them (the other appropriately named more-monk) because she practically loved her's to death and Aunt Pam got her a back up for when the original needed a little time in the wash.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Viola meets Monk-Monk
This morning Viola had her first encounter with Monk-monk, my child hood friend. Now, I must confess that my cousin Lyn had the same monkey and she came up with the name and I just stole it. And she loved hers far more than I ever did, in fact she had two of them (the other appropriately named more-monk) because she practically loved her's to death and Aunt Pam got her a back up for when the original needed a little time in the wash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad Viola has finally met Monk-Monk. It just brings me joy to seee another little girl love him like we did!!
Post a Comment