After a long day of digging you are going to need to feed your man a hearty meal.
Meatloaf. Great idea.
Problem #1: It is almost dinnertime and all you have is a blob of raw meat and meatloaf takes an hour in the oven.
Problem #2: The oven is broken (has been for a month, I am assured that the part is on the way, good thing that we bought the extended warranty)
Solution: Meatloaf burgers.
Meatloaf. Great idea.
Problem #1: It is almost dinnertime and all you have is a blob of raw meat and meatloaf takes an hour in the oven.
Problem #2: The oven is broken (has been for a month, I am assured that the part is on the way, good thing that we bought the extended warranty)
Solution: Meatloaf burgers.
What you need:
1 lb ground grass fed beef
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 egg
1-2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1 cup all natural ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)
1 cup whole wheat flour
Whole wheat hamburger buns (I have used regular ones in the photo because Publix did not have a single wheat bun without high fructose corn syrup, so I went cheap)
What to do:
Mix it all together, with your hands of coarse.
Form patties, I made 6.
1 lb ground grass fed beef
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 egg
1-2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1 cup all natural ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)
1 cup whole wheat flour
Whole wheat hamburger buns (I have used regular ones in the photo because Publix did not have a single wheat bun without high fructose corn syrup, so I went cheap)
What to do:
Mix it all together, with your hands of coarse.
Form patties, I made 6.


No comments:
Post a Comment