Tuesday, May 11, 2010

550 Square Feet and Big Hands

Have you ever wondered what 550 squre feet would look like all stacked up in a row. Well here it is. And if you ever thought to your self I wonder how heavy 550 square feet of concrete is, just ask Brian. We were fortunate to discover that Home Depot was having a special on the exact paver stones that we needed, originally $1.58 we got them from $.99, so we had them delivered to the house on Friday. When Brian got home from work he started to haul them into the back yard by the wheel barrow full, of coarse the delivery guy would only get them right off of the street. He got them all inside the yard in time to clean up and enjoy a dessert gathering at the Henderson's. He's a machine.
Saturday provided some fun times in the back yard watching Brian work. I did lay about 2o of the 55o pavers myself though while Viola napped. I don't think Brian could have done it without me.

Viola discovery my work gloves, they fit her perfectly.

No comments: