We were in need of dog food so off we went to the store where you get that (see post title). I thought that Viola would get a kick out of the fish, birds, and rodents but to tell you the truth she just wanted to play with their toys. Well at least I didn't have to deal with the "can we bring him home" question. Yet.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Is it Pet's Mart or Petsmart or Pet Smart
We were in need of dog food so off we went to the store where you get that (see post title). I thought that Viola would get a kick out of the fish, birds, and rodents but to tell you the truth she just wanted to play with their toys. Well at least I didn't have to deal with the "can we bring him home" question. Yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have wondered the same thing about that store.
Post a Comment