We headed to the park this morning with our sweet neighbors Savannah and Isaiah. We usually go to their house but it was such a beautiful day so we threw the kiddos in strollers and headed for the playground. Sue brought balls, chalk, bananas, raisins, and wipes. She is a good mom. I brought one clean pair of panties. Which did come in handy.
Viola and Isaiah both had a keen interest in the bucket that the chalk came in. It was a lesson in sharing.
Savannah and another little girl came to join in the chalk fun.
Viola really just wanted to be pushed around the play ground in her stroller. Savannah was all too happy to acquiesce to her request.
She also liked their double stroller and bananas. I think that I should drop off a bushel of bananas on Sue's front porch to repay her for all of the bananas that Viola has eaten.




No comments:
Post a Comment